As an independent R&D company of FCAD Group (www.fcad.com), A.P.Noke Scientific Ltd is independent, technology-based company, specialized in amino acid, peptide reagent and related product manufacturing, providing high-quality, value-added and high-tech peptide related products including Amino Acid, Peptide, Coupling Reagent, Linkers for Solid Phase Synthesis, Protecting Reagent and Crosslinking Reagent through strong and diverse capability, excellent management experience and economy of scale.
- A.P.Noke has more than 15 years of experience in amino acid and peptide research
- Excellent know-how in amino acid and peptide chemistry and organic synthesis (technology leadership)
- Efficient manufacturing processes (cost leadership)
- A.P.Noke sets industry standards
A.P.Noke works on a global scale and holds a leading position in the field of amino acids and peptides. One of our main labs is in Minhang District, Shanghai, China with more than 50 scientists and engineers.
- Peptide coupling reagents: BOP reagent, HBTU, HOBt, TBTU
- Fmoc-amino acids, Boc-Amino Acids, Z-Amino Acids
- Protecting reagents: Fmoc-Cl, Fmoc-OSu
- Linkers for solid phase synthesis: HMP linker, DHP linker, Rink amide linker
- Unusual amino acids: Homo-tyrosine, DL-m-tyrosine, Nal, Pal, 4-Cl-Phe-OH
- Generic Peptide: Octreotide, Leuprolide
- cGMP Peptide
Please note: all products or service listed in this website are for research or production use only, not for direct human use.
- Custom Amino Acid Synthesis
- Custom Peptide Synthesis
- Other Custom Synthesis Services
A.P.Noke has accumulated many technical know-how including many scientific and technological achievements. Armed with many state-of-the-art and highly sophisticated peptide instrumentations; NMR, FT-IR, MS, Amino Acid Analyzer, automated peptide synthesizers, microwave-assisted peptide synthesizer, microplate reader, analytical and preparative HPLC, A.P.Noke has become a leading amino acids, peptide reagents and related product producer worldwide and renowned among many international customers for having the most completed listing of peptide related products ever offered! A.P.Noke meets customer’s needs by leveraging our accumulated wealth of technical knowledge and experience and harnessing our diverse range of facilities and equipment designed for all kinds of chemical reactions. We now possess the powerful research and development capability for new products, and assurance of product quality. Our goal is to reduce the cost and give the entire technique support and the best service to our customers.
Our emphasis on quality assurance has helped A.P.Noke Scientifc gain a reputation worldwide for high quality products and provided our loyal customers confidence in committing to long terms supply agreements. We are constantly upgrading every aspect of our quality systems in terms of staff training, documentation and analytical capabilities to achieve the highest levels possible. Every product we ship includes a Certificate of Analysis with complete detailed information on lot number, product information, date of manufacturing, specification and typical analysis data. The quality of our products is one of our most significant assets. We constantly seek ways to improve our quality systems and welcome any suggestions from our customers or regulatory groups on how to do this. We have the following procedures in our quality systems to monitor the quality of products throughout the whole manufacturing process and even up to inventory:
- Raw Material Quality Inspection (RMQ)
- In-Process Quality Inspection (IPQ)
- Final Product Quality Inspection (FPQ)
- Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for our every lot of products
- Shelf-life analysis data
List of Analytical Techniques used in the Inspection of Products include:
- Chromatography (HPLC, TLC, GC, IC)
- Chromatography coupled to MS (LC-MS/ESI)
- Spectroscopy (UV-Vis, IR, NMR)
- Metallic Analysis (AAS, ICP, ICP-MS)
- Elemental Analysis
- Titration (Acid-Base Titration, Karl Fischer Titration)
- Amino acid analysis
Our main manufacturing plant is located in the Jinou Road, Jinshan District, Shanghai, China with a total area of 25,960 square meters.
And we also have the other China manufacturing plant in Bacheng District, Kunshan, Jiangsu Province.